Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: We Show Them The Money (Business Development)
Job Location: Centurion South Africa
Job Reference: PM01
As Promotions Manager will be responsible for setting up and the running of sim activation teams in multiple locations.
Tools in your back back:
- Grade 12 / Higher Certificate
- Minimum 2 – 3 years relevant experience gained (preferably in SIM distribution / telecom industry)
- Solid computer literacy on MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Valid Drivers License.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised and deadline driven environment
- Ability to develop subordinates through effective leadership, motivation and training
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement plans, controls and standards for optimum performance and alignment with company strategies
- Maintain inventories at appropriate levels and ensure an efficiency favourable to company requirements
- Promote sales and services of company products
- Identify opportunities for account / region specific promotions and incentives within set parameters
- Monitor promotional success against targets
- Communication of promotions (internal and external), including assisting with promotional events.
- Contribute towards continuous improvement and innovation at process and procedure level
- Maintain and grow market share in the region by focusing on all regional channels
- Monitor merchandising standards
- Build and manage new channels as identified by Head Office
- Manage regional staffing requirements
- Carry out regional tactical plans as set by the National Sales Manager.
Training and Development
- Build, manage and leverage a diverse workforce
- Provide opportunities for ongoing professional development and continuous improvement
- Develop and align team goals with organisational objectives
- Develop and implement a plan to meet service and sales objectives
- Set individual performance standards for team
- Facilitate training and development sessions to increase team effectiveness
- Coach, train, motivate and supervise the outputs of the sales teams
- Handle escalated or sensitive customer issues as needed.