Company Name: CDH
Job Category: Support
Job Location: Johannesburg South Africa
Job Reference: PitchCord01
Education and Experience
- APMP Qualification (Foundation phase)
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years relevant experience in a leading professional services environment as an entry level marketing assistant and/or business administration support clerk (working with tenders/ pitches is preferable).
- Excellent command of the English language
- High level of accuracy and consistency.
- Excellent administration skills: MS Office Package – Advanced
- Organising and project management skills
- Must be willing to work afterhours and over weekends, as and when required to.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proposal and Tender Support
- Drafting proposals in response to RFP’s and related business opportunity requirements.
- Presenting solutions effectively in written and visual formats.
- Maintenance of Bid Library
- Collation and packaging of tenders, database registrations, proposals and presentations for fee earners before predetermined deadlines.
- Coordinating relevant information from various stakeholders (fee earners).
- Constantly improving processes around proposals and tenders
- Identification and proactive development and maintenance of suitable collateral/ firm credentials to support tender processes.
- Communicating, monitoring and reporting on opportunity outcomes.
Firm Accolades/ Marketplace Recognition
- Co-ordinating key industry rankings/ award submissions in collaboration with Marketing
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on new key rankings
- Analysis and coordination of listings and reworking into proposal material
- Collation of marketing packs for use at client meetings on request
- Formatting of key departmental collateral e.g. Biographies, track records etc.
- Capturing all opportunities on Sharepoint
- Assisting with research for meetings regarding top clients
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Strong communications skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong organisation / project management capability
- Ability to prioritise
- Proactive Approach
- Team Player
- Self-confidence and positive outlook
- Time management and multitasking ability (NB)
- Ability to operate professionally at executive level
- A practical problem-solving orientation is essential in terms of optimising and leveraging budget and time pressures without compromising the quality and success of marketing initiatives.
- Always demonstrates attention to detail in terms of own and third party work products.