Personal Assistant / Office Administrator (snode)
Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: The Defenders of The Galaxy (Cyber Security & Analytics)
Job Location: Centurion South Africa
Job Reference: PAS01
How We Look After You;
– Top of the range coffee machines… Need we say more?
– Medical aid. We’ve got you covered (well 50%, included within your CTC)
– Exceptional company culture. Formed by our diverse array of nationalities
– Immense room for growth. If you have a plan, we will make it happen!
– Daily fruit. Let’s keep the doctor away
– Concierge. Forgot your lunch or dry-cleaning, we’ll collect it!
– Perfect locations. We aim to provide the best positioned offices close to most, if not all possible necessities.
Who You Are;
– You are a young and ambitous professional with a passion for people and a keen eye for detail that has completed the hard slug in earning your stripes:
– Grade 12
– Minimum 3 (three) years experience within a similar role
– Project Management experience and qualification preferred.
Your Special Skills Include;
– Good verbal and written communication skills, including document compilation
– Solid administration and time management skills
– Self-motivate and disciplined
– Enquiring mind, innovative and eager to learn
– Good computer skills including MS Office Suite
– Exposure to Confluence & JIRA advantage.
What You Will Do Here;
– Manage applicable diaries and schedule daily, weekly and monthly meetings. Ensuring no double bookings are made and that differences in time zones are taken into consideration
– Notify applicable parties of any delay, cancellation or re-scheduling
– Assist with catering and provide refreshments if required for meetings
– Oversee that boardrooms are cleared and cleaned after meetings
– Assist with the booking of flights, travel (vehicle) and accommodation arrangements
– Prepare relevant documentation pertaining to Visa and related applications
– Ensure necessary documentation and arrangements are communicated to applicable parties prior to departure
– Book shuttle services and driver collections as required
– Maintain an accurate filling systems that is easy to reference, including safekeeping of documentation
– Ensure that expense claims are provided to Payroll prior to cut-off date, which is by the 25th of each month
– Courier documentation and parcels as requested
– Act as link between Manager and employees; taking messages, providing information and feedback as required
– Assist with leave, medical aid and related queries
– Attend, take minutes and follow-up on meeting points that require feedback
– Provide Manager with support to lessen the workload, including the running of errands
– Assist with planning and execution of meetings, conferences and events
– Assist with ordering of beverages, food and other items on an ad hoc basis.