Linux Deployment & Support Engineer
Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: The Defenders of The Galaxy (Cyber Security & Analytics)
Job Location: Centurion South Africa
Job Reference: LE001
Who You Are;
– You have a thing for puzzles and is well-known as the Solution Master. You also completed the hard slog in earning your title;
– Grade 12
– Minimum two (2) years Linux Experience
– Driver’s license and own transportation
– Able and willingness to work over weekends as required. This may include early mornings and late evenings.
– A+, N+ Certification (Beneficial)
– Linux Administration Courses (Beneficial)
– Red-Hat Certification (Beneficial)
Your Special Skills Are;
– Good verbal and written communication skills, including document compilation.
– Solid administration and time management skills.
– Self-motivate and disciplined.
– Enquiring mind, innovative and eager to learn.
What You Will Do Here;
– Installing, configuring and setting up Linux machines to be deployed at clients, or on the cloud.
– Deployment of machines at client sites, either with physical hardware or on their virtual environment.
– General support and maintenance of machines located at client sites including cloud machines.
– Pulling and formulating of monthly client reports.
– Incident or query investigation.
– Ad Hoc duties that may arise.
How We Look After You;
– Medical aid. We’ve got you covered at a 50% company contribution.
– Exceptional company culture. Formed by our diverse array of nationalities.
– Immense room for growth. If you have a plan, we will make it happen!
– Top of the range coffee machines… Need we say more?
– Daily fruit. Let’s keep the doctor away.
– Concierge. Forgot your lunch or dry-cleaning, we’ll collect it!
– Perfect locations. Our Head Office is just off the highway in Centurion as we aim to provide the best positioned offices close to all ammenities.