Junior Cyber Analyst / Technical Support (snode)
Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: The Defenders of The Galaxy (Cyber Security & Analytics)
Job Location: Centurion South Africa
Job Reference: SNODE0003
How We Look After You;
– Top of the range coffee machines J … Need we say more?
– Medical aid. We’ve got you covered (well 50%).
– Exceptional company culture. Formed by our diverse array of nationalities.
– Immense room for growth. If you have a plan, we will make it happen!
– Daily fruit. Let’s keep the doctor away.
– Concierge. Forgot your lunch or dry-cleaning, we’ll collect it!
– A life coach. Not only a good listener, but an exceptional guidance specialist.
– Perfect locations. We aim to provide the best positioned offices close to most, if not all possible necessities.
Who You Are;
– You are a young and ambitous professional with a passion for the IT / Cyber Security industry that has completed the hard slug in earning your stripes:
– Grade 12
– Minimum one (1) years’ networking / technical support experience gained within an IT, Telecommunication or relevant industry
– Comptia A+/N+ or MCP/MCSA advantageous
– Certified professional with a certification related to one of the following vendors would be preferred:
Sophos (Endpoint, UTM or Firewall) / Trend Micro / Kaspersky / Symantec.
Your Special Skills Include;
– Good verbal and written communication skills, including document compilation
– Solid administration and time management skills
– Self-motivate and disciplined
– Enquiring mind, innovative and eager to learn.
What You Will Do Here;
– Analyse data and information pertaining to network traffic anomalies
– Identify and report on platform incident detection
– Provide Group Forensic Services Investigators with information that can assist in their investigations
– Data capturing of report incidents
– Ad hoc duties as requested.