Intermediate Php Developer (snode)
Company Name: Hello Group
Job Category: I Speak Fluent PHP (PHP Dev)
Job Location: Centurion South Africa
Job Reference: SNODE001
How We Look After You;
– Top of the range coffee machines … Need we say more?
– Medical aid. We’ve got you covered (well 50%).
– Exceptional company culture. Formed by our diverse array of nationalities.
– Immense room for growth. If you have a plan, we will make it happen!
– Daily fruit. Let’s keep the doctor away.
– Concierge. Forgot your lunch or dry-cleaning, we’ll collect it!
– A life coach. Not only a good listener, but an exceptional guidance specialist.
– Perfect locations. We aim to provide the best positioned offices close to most, if not all possible necessities.
Who You Are;
– You are the go-to guy (or gal), the coding genius. AKA the Beta, a second-in-command for the Alpha that completed the hard slog in earning your status in the pack;
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant from an accredited institute
– Three (3) to five (5) years’ as Developer within a senior technical role
– Exposure to MVC architectural patterns
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
– Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Your Special Skills Include;
– Understanding of the whole synchronous behaviour of PHP including fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Proficient understanding of code versioning control systems such as Git
– Solid knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
– Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases “SQL/NOSQL” and their declarative query languages
– Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
– Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
– Understanding accessibility and security compliance especially in the finance industry
What You Will Do Here;
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end Developers
– Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
– Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
– Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.