Chief Admin Buyer
Company Name: Ngqubusini Solutions
Job Category: Logistics
Job Location: Port Elizabeth South Africa
Job Reference: CAB-B-20170413
EDUCATION AND MIN REQUIREMENTS:
• Matric as well as a Purchasing
• Logistics Diploma
• 2 years industrial buying with busy purchasing environment experience.
SAP computer experience
Good Communication Skills at all levels
PLANNING & CONTROL
• Receive requisitions through the system and expedite purchases in the following manner.
• Select approved vendors for the specific commodity in order to ensure the correct quality of commodity
• Send and receive request for quotations (RFQ) to a minimum of three vendors in order to ensure that (quality, price & commercial), as per the Organization’s detailed procurement policy.
• Maintain effective communication with the end users in order to understand the end user’s needs and procurement issues and problems to be solved in order to support the department.
• Identify purchases classified as Capital Expenditure and advise end user of correct procedure to be followed.
• Print and reconcile report of outstanding purchase orders
• Liaise with Clients and creditors department in respect of invoice queries
• Maintain on-going market conditions, new materials, new processes and other procurement factors.
• To conduct procurement business/ transactions in the ethical manner as prescribed in the Organization detailed
• Report any non-conformances to the supervisor e.g. confinements, end user’s direct liaison with suppliers monitor repetitive purchasing of goods and services in order to ensure that contracts are concluded on company.
• Align and implement purchasing procedures and practices
• Assist to standardize purchasing processes and practices, stakeholder management.
• Conduct and maintain proper market research to assist with the upliftment and implementation of BEE